This course was designed by us to meet the REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. NAR has confirmed that this Code of Ethics training course, will be accepted by the local associations who administer this course.
TREC Approved Elective Continuing Education
Course Credit Hours: 3
Course Title: Code of Ethics
Course Number: 41724
Course Description: Identify at least two aspirational concepts in the Preamble to the Code of Ethics, describe the concept of general business ethics, identify how the Code of Ethics compares and contrasts with the concept of general business ethics, including professional conduct, courtesies, business etiquette, and real-life scenarios…
- Please note the following regarding your 4MeCE.com course:
- The course material is presented in online “lessons,” which are the learning units of the course. After clicking “Begin Course” below, you will be taken to the Table of Contents, where you will click on the first “lesson” of the course. Other lessons in the Table of Contents will not be available until you have gone through the first lesson
- Once in a lesson, click the Next button on each screen to progress through the material.
- The State of Texas has mandated the rules for taking this course and/or exam. In particular:
- This is an interactive course.
- There are no printed materials.
- There is a final exam.
- Approximately once per hour, you will be required to reauthenticate.
- After completing the course and passing the final exam, you will be awarded credit for the course.
- If you need assistance viewing these courses, or have questions about the course material, email us at email@example.com