Credit Report and Scores TREC Approved Elective Continuing Education Course
Credit Hours: 1
Course Title: Credit Scores and Reports
Course Number: 40879
Course Description: Understand what your credit report details, what information is contained in your report, who use that information and how. What Credit Scores are, the new UltraFICO Credit Score, Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act of 2003 and so much more…
- Please note the following regarding your 4MeCE.com course Credit Report and Scores:
- The course material is presented in online “lessons,” which are the learning units of the course. After clicking “Begin Course” below, you will be taken to the Table of Contents, where you will click on the first “lesson” of the course. Other lessons in the Table of Contents will not be available until you have gone through the first lesson
- Once in a lesson, click the Next button on each screen to progress through the material.
- The State of Texas https://www.trec.texas.gov has mandated the rules for taking this course and/or exam. In particular:
- This is an interactive course.
- There are no printed materials.
- There is a final exam.
- Approximately once per hour, you will be required to re-authenticate.
- After completing the course and passing the final exam, you will be awarded credit for the course.
- All active brokers and sales agents are required to take 18 hours of approved continuing education (CE) prior to license renewal every two years. Eight hours of this CE must include 4 hours in TREC Legal Update 1 and 4 hours in TREC Legal Update 2. These courses provide information concerning recent updates and changes to laws, regulations, legal definitions, ethics of practice and forms as they apply to real estate in Texas.
- If you need assistance viewing these courses, or have questions about the course material, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://4mece.com/contact-us/