TREC Approved Elective Continuing Education Course
Credit Hours: 2
Course Title: Understanding the 1031 Exchange
Course Number: 39234
Course Description: In this course, you will learn how to do a 1031 exchange with real estate. Topics include 1031 exchange rules, types of exchanges, and so much more.
- Please note the following regarding your 4MeCE.com course:
- The course material is presented in online “lessons,” which are the learning units of the course. After clicking “Begin Course” below, you will be taken to the Table of Contents, where you will click on the first “lesson” of the course. Other lessons in the Table of Contents will not be available until you have gone through the first lesson
- Once in a lesson, click the Next button on each screen to progress through the material.
- The State of Texas has mandated the rules for taking this course and/or exam. In particular:
- This is an interactive course.
- There are no printed materials.
- There is a final exam.
- Approximately once per hour, you will be required to re-authenticate.
- After completing the course and passing the final exam, you will be awarded credit for the course.
- If you need assistance viewing these courses, or have questions about the course material, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org