- Meet the Experience Requirements as a licensed agent in the state of Texas.
- Click here for more information.
Complete 270 hours of qualifying Pre-Licensing education.
- Principles of Real Estate I (30 classroom hours)
- Principles of Real Estate II (30 classroom hours)
- Law of Agency (30 classroom hours)
- Law of Contracts (30 classroom hours)
- Promulgated Contracts Forms (30 classroom hours)
- Real Estate Finance (30 classroom hours)
- Real Estate Brokerage (30 classroom hours)
- Real Estate Appraisal (30 classroom hours)
- Real Estate Investment (30 classroom hours)
An additional 630 classroom hours in related qualifying courses acceptable to the Commission or approved Continuing Education (CE) courses is required to become eligible for a broker license. A Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university satisfies all of the related education requirements for a broker license. A copy of the college transcript awarding the degree must be submitted as evidence of completion of the degree.
The CE Shop is a TREC approved real estate education provider and offers all the classes you need to qualify for your license. Through an advanced web-based platform designed specifically for real estate professionals, each course combines the most recent real estate education with the flexibility and convenience of online learning. Courses are taught using real-world scenarios and practical examples, preparing you for a promising career as a sales agent while providing the knowledge you need to pass your licensing exam.
You must take each final in the presence of a proctor. You’ll need to schedule an appointment with a proctor in advance. Find out more about our online proctoring here.
Complete and submit the application to become a broker with the state of Texas.
- You can find the application here
Schedule, take, and pass the Broker Real Estate Exam.